InfoCentroid is leading Mobile app Development Company in the world, our portfolio shows the quality and clients reviews describe our potential. We are designing and developing mobile applications since 2011.
We work for all type of verticals from native app to biggest sever based app. We work for it all
IPhone Application Development
Android Application Development
Ionic Framework Development
Native Mobile Application Development
Hybrid Mobile Application Development
PhoneGap Appliatoin Development
Beacon Application Development
Mobile App Development Process
Underneath things demonstrate the common procedure of portable application advancement:
- Wireframing – Wireframing is a critical procedure of building an application; this is on account of it will construct the establishment of how the application should be composed and work. One critical thing to note is that with portable applications, it will be considerably more tedious and exorbitant to re-try the screens or remake usefulness than a web application, along these lines, it is imperative to fabricate the wireframes before beginning the improvement. Amid the wireframing, an application UX master and an application engineer need revelation sessions (conceptualizing) with the task proprietor to resolve how the application will be outlined and function.The greater unpredictability, or the more screens the venture has, the more it will take to finish the wireframing. To finish the wireframing, an application UX expert wil draw up the navifgation, screens, and the majority of the components that goes into the application screens and taking note of the functionalities for each screen.
2. Application Screen Design – Designing the application screens (front-end) for the two iOS and Android.
3. Application Programming – Programming the application screens (front-end) for the two iOS and Android.
4. Application/Database Framework – Setting up the application’s server-side system (cloud/back-end) and making the database structure.
5. Server-side Application Programming – Writing the greater part of the server-side code for executing the back-end usefulness.
6. APIs Development – Writing the greater part of the APIs that associate the application screens to the server-side application and database.
7. Ease of use QA – Testing the application screens for bugs and settling any issues.
8. Multi-stages, Multi-gadgets, OS forms, Resolutions QA – Testing the application on every extraordinary stage (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone) and diverse OS adaptations of every stage (Apple iOS has two prevalent renditions: iOS 8 and iOS 7, Android OS has five well known variants (Android 4.1,4.2,4.3,4.4,5.0), Different resolutions of various cell phones (between various gadgets of cell phones, phablets, and tablets, there are a lot resolutions to test for and it can be tedious.)
9. Back-end QA Testing the back-end code for execution and security.
10. Cloud Setup – Deploy the server-side application to the server/cloud.
11. Submit to App Stores – Deploy the application to the App Stores.
We develop mobile application according to your requirements and here below we’re sharing tentatively cost estimations
Package 1 (Small App): Our starting package include only 5 screens design and development without internet/cloud / api integration . Its cost for android is INR 15,000 or USD $300 , Its cost for IOS is INR 24,000 or USD $450
Package 2(Internet Based App): Our this package include upto 7 screens design and development with internet/cloud / api integration, Login Authentications , Web Panel Development, Web Service Development. Its cost for android is INR 24,000 or USD $450 , Its cost for IOS is INR 33,000 or USD $600
Package 3(E Commerce Based App): Our this package include upto 15 screens design and development with internet/cloud / api integration, Product Searching ,Sorting and Listing, Payment Gateway Integration, Receipt generation, User accounts management , Web Panel Development, Web Service Development. Its cost for android is INR 50,000 or USD $1000 , Its cost for IOS is INR 75,000 or USD $1250