STANDARD REFUND TERMS
This policy is available only in English. If a translation is offered to you, it is merely for your convenience; if there is a discrepancy between the English and translated versions, the English version will take precedence.
• Advance (Partial) Payment Refund Policy
Only 70% of the total value of any services provided on https://www.infocentroid.com are paid in advance by InfoCentroid.
1) Website Design and Development Services are non-refundable after the domain, hosting, and first design have been reserved by the client.
Withhold (Partial) Advance Payments
The 70% advance payment deposit is only returnable if we do not reserve the domain, host it, and complete the basic design within 72 hours.
2) Web portal development, software development, and mobile app development
Before beginning the work, we send the customer a list of the milestones we will be working toward as part of this service. Once milestone 1 has been reached, these advances are non-refundable.
Withhold (Partial) Advance Payments
The 80% advance payment deposit is only refundable if we do not complete milestone 1 of the project.
• Second (Full) Payment Refund Policy
After the successful completion of the task, InfoCentroid only takes the remaining 20% of the second payment, and such payments are not refundable.
Project Terms and Conditions for the client.
- Scope Documentation and wire frame will be required from client side
- If client doesn’t have wire frame then client can provide us paper sketch design for the system.
If any third party API integrate in the system, Then All third party APIs will be provided by client only.
- For support your point of contact and project associate engineer we will be appointed for you.
- Payment terms are 60% down payment, 20% after project consulting and 20% before the completion of the project.
Our company do 100% payment refund if client is not satisfied with initial two days work, This counting will start from project starting date. But after 2 days and before 10th day of progress work, Client demands for the refund then company will refund only 50% of paid amount. Apart from these two conditions, Company doesn’t refund any amount.
- Our company providing the service or product is not liable for any financial losses that the client may incur as a result of using their service or product.
- In the event of any delays that may arise during the provision of services, We inform priorly to our client. In this situation client can negotiate it or cancel the order then we can refund his/her paid amount but according to the refund conditions.
• Refund Policy for SEO/SMO/SMM/SEM
You can stop using our digital marketing (SEO/SMO/SMM/SEM) services at any time, and we won’t charge you for any subsequent months outside the immediately following one. However, because the service has already been scheduled, prepared for, or delivered, you will not be reimbursed for the cost of the 1 (one) following month, current month, or previous months. You can get a complete refund for the month of service if you decide to stop using SEO Services and ask for a refund within 48 hours of signing up for them or renewing your subscription. You will not be invoiced for a subsequent month after 48 hours, but you are still responsible for paying for that month.
- Mode of Refund
Refunds on Infocentroid are based on the mode of payment used to place the order initially. Below are the refund modes initiated by us for various payment options:
Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking
If Credit card, Debit card or Internet banking was used as the mode of payment while placing the order, the amount paid will be refunded/ will be credited back to the respective credit/debit card/internet banking account provided at the time of placing the order. We initiate refund within a maximum of 30 working days. However, it may take up to 45-65 working days for the respective banks to process the refund and reflect in your credit/debit card statement or internet banking account. Please get in touch with your bank directly in case of any delays after the confirmation of refund by Infocentroid.
• Method for Refund
On Infocentroid, refunds are determined by the method of payment that was initially used to place the order. The refund procedures we’ve started for the different payment methods are listed below:
using a credit card, debit card, or online banking
The amount paid will be reimbursed or credited back to the specific credit/debit card/internet banking account specified at the time the order was placed if a credit card, debit card, or internet banking was used as the method of payment.